Get IT Done on Power Action Day
Power Action Day
Are you ready to wrap up this year feeling satisfied and COMPLETE?
Does the thought of ending yet another year makes you anxious, depressed, or give you a panic attack?
If you’re like most people I know, you probably have a few “loose ends” you’d like to tie BEFORE New Year’s Day rolls in. Me too!
Have you got a PLAN to finish what you promised yourself (or someone else) that you would complete this year?
Are you feeling overwhelmed about HOW to finish your projects, so you can close the book of 2009 feeling GOOD about yourself?
Well, I’ve got a solution for you!
I know how frustrated it is to go through another year feeling like you have failed somehow, because you did not complete certain tasks you set out to do. I’ve been there and I know it does not feel good to beat yourself up! That’s why I’ve created this solution and I’m giving this as a GIFT to you!!
LIGHT, CAMERA, ACTION
Imagine…. If there is a camera crew following YOU around all day, watching your every move while you work, do you think you will be more alert, more focused, working harder AND getting more results?
More likely you will.
You see, most people don’t achieve their goals. That’s a sad fact. Even if you are crystal clear about your goal, have a GREAT ACTION, and the BEST INTENTION to achieve your goal, chances are, there are at least 2 things that could trip you and keep you from getting IT done (whatever IT is). These 2 things are:
Lack of FOCUS
Lack of COMMITMENT
Nowadays, with so many electronic “assistants” and mile-long to-do lists that everyone seems to have, it’s hard not to feel like ADD at least on some days!! It’s so easy to get distracted and chase after the Shinny Penny, instead of following your path toward the Million-Dollar Goal. I know, I’ve been there, done that.
On the other hand, you might promise yourself or someone else to do something, and end up not completing the task. Oftentimes, you didn’t keep your commitment because there is little or no accountability for you. Research has proven that when we make a commitment to others, we are more likely to keep that commitment, versus a commitment we make to ourselves.
So, what’s the solution?
Enter Power Action Day.
Power Action Day is a day of high productivity. It’s a special day you get the support AND accountability from me (your coach) and a small mastermind group, so you can stay FOCUSED and GET IT DONE!!!
Here is how it works:
Power Action Day is a time for you to FOCUS and COMPLETE activities that you’ve been putting off.
2. At 9:00 am we will call in the conference bridgeline. We will set our intention and everyone will announce their goals for the day, and how they will reward themselves for completing their goals.
3. Throughout the day (every 2 hours) we will have check-in calls for you & everyone in the group to check in and report your progress to the group. This will help keep your FOCUS and COMMITMENT to stay on track and complete your tasks.
4. Check-in calls (5-minute each) will be held at 9, 11, 1, 3, 5 p.m. Eastern. Our last call will be at 5:00 p.m. Eastern. Try to dial in one minute prior to the hour so that you’ll be ready to go at the top of the hour.
5. We will take 5 minutes (or less) to quickly go around the “virtual room” to share what we intend to complete during the remaining 1 hour 55 minutes. You will state your name and what you intend to complete during that time in about 30 seconds or less — then we go to the next person.
6. After everyone has shared, we’ll hang up and then we’ll have 1 hour 55 minutes to work on what we said we intend to work on.
7. Then we dial in, again, at the next call-in time and state what we completed and what we will complete for the next two hour period. Our last call will be at 5:00 p.m. Eastern. At that time, you’ll share what you completed and how you’ll reward yourself for a day of productivity!
8. If you can’t join us for every call-in, that’s okay. Join as you can. Remember to call in one minute early so that you can be ready to go at the top of the hour.
Some things you might work on …
- Strategic planning for 2010
- Write up your bio/profile for posting on a social networking site
- Design a new class or product
- Write articles, blog posts, or your book
- Read a book you’ve been meaning to read, whether it’s related to something in your business or personal growth
- Start gathering your tax materials or start working on your business taxes
- Return client calls, follow-up with prospects, or call a family/friend you’ve been meaning to call
- Write a press release
- Clean out your email box, office, closet, kitchen, or any room in your house
- Write thank you notes, holiday cards or a letter to someone you care about
- Contact various venues for your next event
- Sort through all of your regular mail, files, paperwork
- Organize your office
- Complete client-related work
- File paperwork
- Home improvement projects
- Go to the gym
- Other … pick your favorite task and get it done
|About the Author:
Hueina Su is an internationally recognized expert in helping people find the missing PEACE and POWER in their stressful lives. She co-stars with Jack Canfield and Marci Shimoff in the ground-breaking personal development movie The Keeper of the Keys (Dec.11).
Hueina is a Mindful Wellness Expert, international keynote speaker, best-selling author of Intensive Care for the Nurturer’s Soul: 7 Keys to Nurture Yourself While Caring for Others, Founder & Master Coach of Beyond Horizon Coaching. What sets her apart from other experts is the 5,000 years of ancient Chinese culture and wisdom behind her. She started her first career as a RN, and has more than 23 years of experience in nursing, coaching, counseling, speaking, training, nonprofit management, sales, and small business. She is on a mission to empower one million women to nurture their true self, reclaim their Peaceful Power, and create a life of their CHOICE. For more information about Hueina’s speaking, coaching and products, visit www.HueinaSu.com ©Hueina Su You may reprint this article in your blog or e-zine as long as the author by-line and website information remain intact.
For more information about Hueina’s speaking, coaching and products, visit www.HueinaSu.com
©Hueina Su You may reprint this article in your blog or e-zine as long as the author by-line and website information remain intact.