Would you like to know how to claim your personal power and confidence? How do you remain calm, centered and confident no matter what’s going on “out there”? When unspeakable tragedies like the Boston Marathon bombing happen, how do you find your peace of mind?
Please join me today (April 18th at 7PM EST) as I will be interviewed on The Positivity Project, an online speaker series hosted by my friends Katherine Poehnert & Alan Cohen. On this call, we will discuss:
- The 8 Invisible Chaos that keep you fearful, stuck, broke, unhappy, shooting yourself in the foot and beating yourself up over and over
- A powerful 3-step process to help you BE calm, centered and confident when everything is falling apart
- One decision you MUST make to release self-doubt, self-sabotage, pain, anxiety, hidden shame & guilt
- What you can learn about personal power from ancient Taoist wisdom and martial arts
- Why you cannot fully claim your personal power if you try to avoid negative emotions
- A counterintuitive way to claim your personal power
There is no cost to join this call, and if you can’t make the live call, you have 48 hours to listen to the recording. But, I do encourage you to call in LIVE if you can. You can ask me questions right on the call too.
Here’s the link to sign up ~> bit.ly/ZiJeKl
Hope to “see” you on the call tonight!
|About Hueina Su|
|Hueina Su is an internationally recognized expert in helping heart-centered, successful but exhausted high-achieving professional women break The Good Girl Spell, and find the missing PEACE and BALANCE in their stressful lives. She is an international keynote speaker, certified executive and life coach, best-selling author of Intensive Care for the Nurturer’s Soul: 7 Keys to Nurture Yourself While Caring for Others, and a featured expert in the award-winning transformational movie The Keeper of the Keys along with Jack Canfield, John Gray and Marci Shimoff.
For more information about Hueina’s speaking, coaching, book and other products, visit www.HueinaSu.com